Happy New Year!
New year comes with new Thonny version. There are no new features this time, but here’s the list of bugs fixed since 2.0.3:
- Making font size too small would crash Thonny.
- Configuration file was occasionally getting corrupted (for mysterious reasons, maybe a bug in Python’s configparser). 2.0.4 added a workaround for this ...
- ... which introduced another bug: configuration file wasn’t created in new installations.
- Shift-Tab wasn’t working in some cases.
- System shell for built-in Python did not include Scripts directory in Windows PATH.
- from __future__ import crashed the debugger.
- There was a bug in Linux installer in short-lived 2.0.6.
Just want to let you know that Thonny is alive and well and I finally created a blog for it.
Version 2.0.3 has been successful but there are some fixes and small enhancements already waiting to be released soon.